Even though it’s written that this exfoliating essence is for dry skin, I feel that everyone can use it. Just adjust the frequency as per the suitability and weather change.
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid are known potent AHAs. Glycolic Acid has the smallest molecule, penetrates deeper, therefore works very efficiently in removing the dead skin cells whereas Lactic Acid is a milder AHA,it works on the surface to dilute excess keratin and moisturises skin. Both together keep skin bright and smooth.
- Glycerin is a known humectant. It retains and traps skin water, thus keeps skin soft and plump.
- Morus Alba Bark Extract aka white Mulberry Extract is rich in anti-oxidants, calms skin and is an amazing natural skin brightening
- Asiaticoside is a bioactive ingredient, derived from Centella Asiatica, helps in calming skin, promotes scar healing and firms skin.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate is a salt derived from Licorice Root. It is an astonishing skin calming and brightening
Who wouldn’t like this product? I appreciate the fact that no oils are used here and also no fermented ingredients are used.
How to use:
Use the ISNTREE Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence after using a toner. No cotton pad is needed, just dispense 1-2 pumps on your palm and use it like any other essence.
This is how I have been using it:
Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm > Acwell Bubble Free pH Balancing Cleanser > Purito Centella Green Level Toner > ISNTREE Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence (1-2 times a week) > By Wishtrend Propolis 15% Ampoule > Benton Fermentation Eye Cream > Purito Centella Green Level Recovery Cream.
ISNTREE Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence comes in a translucent plastic bottle with a pumping dispenser. Easy to use and travel-friendly.
Expiry: Use within 6 months after opening.
Quantity: 100 ml.
Price: Rs.1050…. such affordable price!
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
ISNTREE Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence has a watery consistency and doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on the skin. It is 100% fragrance-Free.
Even though it is alcohol-free (which is a good thing), it sinks into the skin immediately.
– Shelley Nayak