SomeByMi Yuja Niacin Skincare line: REVIEW
Yuja (in Korean) or the Yuzu, is becoming one of the top trending ingredients in Korean skincare. It is actually, a hybrid citrus fruit between a Lemon, and an Orange, which are both high in vitamin C. That explains the reason, why Yuja is a much sought-after skin ingredient. Its benefits go far beyond its brightening effect. Let us look at the other benefits of Yuja.
BENEFITS OF YUJA
- It refines the skin texture, and brightens the overall skin tone
- It stimulates collagen production, thus preventing fine lines and wrinkles
- It hydrates the skin, and provides deep nourishment
- A rich antioxidant, that fights off free radicals that causes us to age.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM YUJA?
- If your skin is oily, yet dehydrated and needs hydration.
- If you have dull skin, that needs overall brightening.
- If you have dry skin, and in need of a lustrous, glowing skin.
- If your skin lacks hydration, and brightening effect, this is it.
Here, we have lined up, the SomeByMi Yuja Niacin skincare products, infused with the refreshing Yuja fruit that add to your youthful glow.